Sunday, March 19, 2006

HEADING OUT AGAIN


My weekend was sort of disorganized. Typically chores are done on Friday so that we have Friday and Saturday for doing those kinds of things we'd prefer to do. THIS weekend though found us replacing cell phones, shopping for odds and ends, visiting grandchildren, and taking care of arrangements and attending one of my husband's cousin's funerals. Seems like the weekend flew by without much awareness or much groundedness.

As we ate lunch, I sketched my overnight bag, packed again for a week out of town. BIG SIGH!

7 comments:

Sue Seibert said...

I't amazing. We go along and then everything rushes in. You have safe trips and take some time...even a minute...just to breathe and be quiet. Love the bag!

Terri said...

Boy do I know weekends like this!! I love this sketch of the bag. It is SO well done Lin. You are amazing - busy and yet you still find time to draw. More power to you my friend.

Jim Bumgarner said...

Nice bag! I like the lines and the obvious "fullness" of the bag. Have a good weekend, take your sketch book, have a latte, let everyone else do the busy stuff...

Anonymous said...

It's always something, isn't it, Lin? ;D. Im so impressed with your botanical sketches from the past days. I know you're going to be presented with flowers to sketch at the b&b and I look forward to seeing them! Have a good week!

Hashi said...

Doncha hate weekends like that? If I don't have downtime, I face Monday feeling like I haven't had a weekend. Good job on the bag!

Clare said...

Lovely bag drawing Lin. I know what you mean, I live two hours from our capital city, Melbourne. Last week consisted of four return trips to Melb and tonight yet another!!!,,, I feel I live in the car!!!!!

Zee said...

A very nice bag indeed. Fit for a week's worth of packing, and a wonderful sketch subject!

Be safe. :)