My dear friend, Patti tagged for for six weird things about me. Hmmmm.... my husband thinks EVERYTHING about me is weird so it'll be hard to list only six ...
1. I love licorice .... seems like EVERYONE else in my family abhors the stuff -- I LOVE it -- yep, the black kind .... I even find it relieves a tummy ache
2. I eat the weeds ... literally. Dandelions, henbit, chickory and the like -- I studied ethnobotany and so found out which of our weeds are edible -- and learned how to cook them so that they're really quite good. And yes, I always admired Euell Gibbons!
3. My love of rosemary is 'weird' according to my son --- he says it smells like an air freshener and the rosemary bread I eat is, to him, like eating Lysol.
4. I'm a bit shy ... I find it difficult to introduce myself to folks I don't know. I can carry on a conversation AFTER the initial icebreaker -- but BEING the one to break the ice .... well, I usually leave that up to my husband! LOL
5. I wear socks throughout the year .... folks find this 'unusual' -- but while I'm cold natured all the time, my feet get especially cold and I wear socks day and night to keep them footies warm! Oh -- and my preference for knee socks .. my son thinks that's beyond WEIRD -- but absolutely certifiable!
6. I watch little television. These days I suppose that may not be considered 'weird' ... but at a recent conference I was sitting with a group of young to middle-aged individuals, and when they ALL were naming off their favorite shows, they thought I was from MARS since I didn't KNOW any of them. My preference is for books on tape -- I can listen to a good 'read' -- AND do artwork! LOL
Okay, so that's six ... instead of me tagging six folks -- how about six folks VOLUNTEER to list six weird things .... and perhaps my asking for volunteers to do this can be counted as weirdness #7 ...!!! LOL