Thursday, August 16, 2007

THANK YOU, Jeanette!



My most generous friend, Jeanette, has given me an award! I am now 'A Rockin' Girl Blogger!' THANK YOU, Jeanette!

Jeanette has two wonderful blogs - Handmade (a terrific inspirational blog) and a fabulous photo blog -- be sure to visit these for some sheer eye candy!


I would love to nominate all those many blogs and flickr sites I visit daily so I could pass this honor along to other well deserving bloggers. But since I can't nominate EVERY blog I visit and love and I'm limited to a handful, here are a few ... (if you're interested, the blogroll on this site includes many of those fabulous blogs to which I refer!!! Click on the links and enjoy!) ...


Brenda has been a most supportive friend and blogger whom I met in one of Kate's watercolor classes ... http://amberridgedesert.blogspot.com/


My friend, France, whose pencil sketches make me drool: http://wagonized.typepad.com/wagonized/


Carol, whose descriptions of desserts and photos of them puts pounds on me without my taking a single bit and whose watercolors are so dreamy: http://parisbreakfasts.blogspot.com/


My dear friend, Teri, who began the visual art journey about the same time I did (not very long ago!) http://painteddaisies.blogspot.com/


and one more, though I've gone over my limit -- my dear friend and instructor - Kate Johnson - whose genrously shared flickr is as instructive as it is gorgeous:



Again, please pass this long, ladies, so that all those fabulous bloggers out there will be honored and applauded!


Lin






2 comments:

Cathy (Kate) Johnson said...

Congratulations, girl, you deserve it!

And thank you SO MUCH, you sweet thing! I don't think I can put javascript thingies in Live Journal or I WOULD pass it on, though you've included some of my favorites and some wonderful people...

Teri C said...

Oh Lin, how sweet of you to include me in this illustrious group of friends!

You certainly deserve this award and I am so happy we are traveling this path together.