Marie-Dom (http://doodleaddict.blogspot.com/) tagged me the other day; but with my computer dying at work and my one at home also giving me internet trouble, I had to wait a bit to respond.
So many folks are doing wonderful self-portraits in response to this challenge -- well, let's say, I'm still working on my people-drawing skills! LOL So instead, I offer a photo of me, aglow with joy, from a photo two years ago when C and I were in Italy. I offer seven tidbits about myself:
1. The bags under my eyes are deeping in color and depth as I grow older .... I've always had a 'raccoon' look to my eyes ... I just hope to avoid the tail! LOL
2. I've shrunk half an inch ... and so I'm now not much taller than my mom .... aging is the pits! LOL
3. I have the best grandchildren in the world!
4. My sweet husband does the majority of cooking
5. And he grocery shops -- And yes, he's TAKEN! LOL
6. I prefer a quiet home and workplace
7. I listen to 'Books on Tape' in preference to watching TV
I will pass along this 'tag' to anyone reading this blog who'd like to play along ...!