Thursday, October 11, 2007

Thinking Blogger Award


Thinking Blogger Award
Originally uploaded by linfrye
My dear friend, Karen, continues to inspire, uplift, cheer and delight me (and others) with her fabulous blogs (see karenharveycox.blogspot.com/), and especially, by her generosity and kindness.

I have been so overwhelmed at work these last few weeks, that I simply ran out of time to acknowledge another of Karen's generous deeds -- to award me the "Thinking Blogger Award." (Though after spending so much time unable to think of anything but work and family related obligations, I don't know if I deserve this award!! ) ...

Thank YOU ever so much, Karen! I don't know how awards are created or the like -- but if there is such an award as "MOST GENEROUS AND KIND" -- Karen, THIS award would be YOURS!

Many many thanks!

1 comment:

Teri said...

Lin, you deserve this!! I agree that Karen is wonderfully thoughtful.