Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Vase of Flowers


Vase of Flowers
Originally uploaded by linfrye
After spending 8 hours working on my home computer with only fair success, I returned to work to find my computer at WORK was also dead!! SIGH!

I am on a borrowed computer with little access to files, favorite sites, etc. So I'll be absent for a while until I get 'connected'' again.

I wonder if my electro-magnetic field has gone awry......

The vase and flowers is my way of trying to de-stress from computer woes -- sketching and painting really help ... only wish they could fix my computers!! LOL

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

Lovely! I think your computers are telling you that you need to take a painting vacation until that magnetic field clears up!!! Sorry; I know how frustrating this is -- but both at once -- too much!
Hugs,
Lorraine

Anonymous said...

Lovely flowers and I love your jug! I hope your computer problems get sorted swiftly and easily; in the meantime, take a break, have coffee/tea and keep painting!
Ronell

Teri said...

A beauty of a painting. sounds like computer hell!! Hope it all works out without too much hair loss.