Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Evenings Glow - Thanks Linda Stilin!

9" x 12"
Arches 140#CP

I suppose water has been on my mind lately - and a wonderful photo posted of this view by Linda Stilin (http://www.flickr.com/photos/stilinstyle/6009955621/in/photostream) inspired this work. THANK YOU SO MUCH Linda! Take a look at Linda's fabulous photos --!!!!

I changed the mood to sunset and that rosy glow I seem to favor ....

We're down to the very LAST day of voting!!!! We began this challenge with a tornado, experienced drought, floods, and an earthquake, and ended the voting period with a hurricane ... whew! This is one project we won't easily forget.
Thank you for voting one last day! The winners will be announced tomorrow --

PLEASE VOTE!
http://www.communitiestakeroot.com/Plant/Index/439?brand=0

Thank you always for your support! Have a great day!

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Oh Lin this is gorgeous. I love love love the soft pinks against the darker greens and the total serenity -- like the sun after a storm. Beautiful!!

Just placed my last vote. WOW -- over 29,000. A great finish!

I hope there was not much damage at the college from Irene. I'm still waiting to hear from friends and family in New England.

Big hugs,
Lorraine

Teri C said...

Just simply beautiful Lin!