Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Evenings Glow - Thanks Linda Stilin!

9" x 12"
Arches 140#CP

I suppose water has been on my mind lately - and a wonderful photo posted of this view by Linda Stilin (http://www.flickr.com/photos/stilinstyle/6009955621/in/photostream) inspired this work. THANK YOU SO MUCH Linda! Take a look at Linda's fabulous photos --!!!!

I changed the mood to sunset and that rosy glow I seem to favor ....

We're down to the very LAST day of voting!!!! We began this challenge with a tornado, experienced drought, floods, and an earthquake, and ended the voting period with a hurricane ... whew! This is one project we won't easily forget.
Thank you for voting one last day! The winners will be announced tomorrow --

PLEASE VOTE!
http://www.communitiestakeroot.com/Plant/Index/439?brand=0

Thank you always for your support! Have a great day!

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Oh Lin this is gorgeous. I love love love the soft pinks against the darker greens and the total serenity -- like the sun after a storm. Beautiful!!

Just placed my last vote. WOW -- over 29,000. A great finish!

I hope there was not much damage at the college from Irene. I'm still waiting to hear from friends and family in New England.

Big hugs,
Lorraine

Teri said...

Just simply beautiful Lin!