Friday, July 25, 2008

Awards




Robyn a dear friend and incredible artist residing in my beloved Italy, and Donna who paints the most cheerful and FUN paintings that never fail to make me smile, have graciously honored me with these awards.

The rules for accepting this award are:

1. Choose 5 blogs you consider deserving of this award for creativity, design, interesting material and a contribution to the blogging world.

2. List the name of each person awarded and a link to their blog.

3. Show the award and the name and blog link of the person who presented you with the award.

4. Show the link to the Arte Y Pico blog.

5. Show the rules.

I am ever the Libra, I'm afraid, and simply cannot 'choose' a mere five blogs ...I visit many daily and even more FLICKR sites that absolutely make my day. I comment as frequently as I can to help encourage others to keep painting and writing and creating ....and I hope by doing so, that my 'nomination' will be imbedded in my words.

So I'd like to thank Robyn and Donna for the generous and kind awards, and pass them on to the writers and painters and artists linked to this blog.

Blessings, ladies ... and heart-felt thanks. I'm heading to your sites now to read YOUR words and marvel at your talent .... thank you for encouraging me through the work you do and the comments you grace me with ... may my words cheer you as well!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Well deserved award Lin, your work always makes me smile too!!

Laura Frankstone said...

I agree with Sandy and with Robyn, too! You deserve all sorts of awards, dear Lin.