Friday, January 11, 2013

Prunus Mume HAPPY 90TH BIRTHDAY MOM

It's almost as though the Flowering Apricot on my property has opened to celebrate my mom's 90th birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!

This was the sight that greeted me yesterday morning -- along with temps in the mid 60s! And in other places flowering cherries were also in full bloom Unbelievable!

And though in my heart I am still wishing for a bit of snow, it pleases me to know that my mom, who loves flowers of all kinds, has had flowers blooming for her special day -- even in January.

4 comments:

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous Lin. I've never seen a flowering apricot before.

Happy Happy Birthday to your Mom!
Hugs,
Lorraine

Debbie Nolan said...

Dear Lin - how blessed you are to have not only these lovely flowers blooming in January but to have Mom at 90 who is still blooming. Please wish her a Happy Birthday - Hugs Debbie

Anonymous said...

Oh I love this too. Mine is the 18th and I've never had anything bloom outside at that time, but I definitely have some flowers inside that will fit the bill (coral bells). will you paint these Lin?
Happy happy 90th to your Mom, how cool.
peace n abundance,
CheyAnne

Patti G. said...

Lin,
The apricot blooming is gorgeous!!!!
AND HAPPY WOW 90th BIRTHDAY to you Mom! Super!!!!!!!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxo
Huggies,Patti