Friday, November 24, 2006

Thanksgiving Flowers


We're back home -- a safe drive to and from SC to visit with my daugher, her daughter, my son-in-law and his family and a slew of Thanksgiving guests.

The visit was incredibly wonderful! Seeing my dd again and playing with T was just everything a nonna could ask for. Food was out of this world, and tonight, C and I have a date with the gym! LOL

While in SC, I sketched the beautiful bouquet of flowers my daughter's grandfather sent her. The colors were so fall-ish and made such a lovely accent to her beautiful home and overflowing table.

2 comments:

Penny said...

These are just lovely paintings of bouquets Lin! i do like your new loose style! Penny

Jana Bouc said...

I love the bouquet--the colors and contrasts and vibrancy are just wonderful! It sounds like a wonderful Thanksgiving with much to be thankful for!