Friday, July 22, 2011

Our Orchard Project

Our Orchard Project by linfrye
Our Orchard Project, a photo by linfrye on Flickr.

I've tried to upload this video -- but couldn't find a way -- Please check it out ...

www2.nbc17.com/news/2011/jul/21/johnston-community-colleg...

Our Plant a Row for the Hungry volunteers were interviewed yesterday about our orchard project ... Your daily votes have helped us reach #7 - nationally -- and the campaign to win fruit trees and berry plants continues through August.

Please continue to support us as we work to feed the hungry in our community ...

PS -- I'm the lady in green with the band on her arm!

PLEASE VOTE!
www.communitiestakeroot.com/Plant/Index/439?brand=0

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Great video and good press. I hope it brings you enough votes to put you over the top. Just voted myself!!

I couldn't access the link you provided, so I googled and found the video and story at this link:
http://www2.nbc17.com/news/2011/jul/21/johnston-community-college-national-competition-wi-ar-1227727/

Hugs,
Lorraine

Joan Tavolott said...

Hope the press helps with the voting. Your flower below is gorgeous!!! Ciao!